Saturday, November 21, 2009

From 8/31/08, "Further down the spiral"

I feel that I should note my dismal eating results for today:

4 slices of pizza
1 breadstick
purge
2 key lime cookies
2 cups coffee w/cream
2 chocolate cookies
maintain

Got a migraine so bad I was shaking, dizzy, and about to pass out. Like a pussy, I didn't hold strong, and went to get food. So disappointed.

Fries
fish sandwich
maintain

Consumed so much food in the past couple days I'm disgusted with myself. I'm never going to meet my goal if I can't stay strong. I want to be 140 for the show on Saturday. I'm having anxiety about the BBQ tomorrow. I'm going to have to eat because I don't want to be rude. Major anxiety. If I just eat small bites, count them, and gorge myself on water, I should be fine. 200 bites max. That's fair.

MJF is trying to work his way back into my life. He's trying to assuage me from asking out a 38 year old photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment