Tuesday, November 24, 2009

From 4/11/09, "Nothing can stop me now..."

24 today. Just showered, as I plan on going to Chinatown in a little while. I've been contemplating death all morning. And I want to say: That I'm sorry for being such a disappointment to everyone I've ever known. It is inevitable that this journal is going to be found sooner or later. Those of you who have been able to stomach the contents thus far, I applaud and comment your courage. And am sorry that the last entry in this journal may potentially be nothing more than a pathetic, apologectic, and weak goodby not in the most traditional of suicide fashions.

I've not been stable for quite a number of years, as one can imagine from reading this.

(NOTE: went to Chinatown. Had a horrible day. Wanted to die. But later in the day wrote...)

Maybe today's not the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment